• bb

In The News

Kitchen Fire at Duckstein Brewery Margaret River

01-10-2012

 15/10/2012

Firefighters were called to Duckstein Brewery in Margaret River this morning, after two crates of tea towels caught on fire.

It is understood the tea towels had been taken out of the dryer when they combusted, before self-extinguishing.

A Fire and Emergency Services Authorities spokeswoman said the fires had caused about $40,000 worth of smoke damage in the kitchens.

Duckstein Brewery manager Sam Oliver said the brewery and restaurant would remain open today, and there would not affect this weekend's Oktoberfest celebrations.

 Story by Stephanie Vanicek, Busselton Dunsborough Times

« return to the news archive listings


August/Sept News
01-08-2017

Live Music on Saturday afternoon (weather permitting)                                   Sunday 3rd Sept. Father's Day - Bookings now being taken.                        Oktoberfest Sat 14th Oct
more